The DGT Autumn Programme is now available with autumnal garden visits, lectures and the not to be missed Christmas lecture and lunch. Click on the links below to view the Programme and to book tickets.
Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday, 27th August 2018.
How to book tickets
- Click on the link below (or paste it into your browser) to take you to the online booking site. Link: https://dorsetgardenstrust.eventcube.io/events
- From the online booking site, click into the event you would like to book tickets for.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase (maximum 2 per event) and click BUY TICKETS, which will add them to your "basket".
- To select additional tickets for a different event, click on EVENTS in the top left side of the webpage. This will return you to the main page listing all the events. Then repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 until you have chosen all of your tickets.
- Once you have chosen all of your tickets, click on the BASKET button in the top right hand corner of the webpage and select CHECKOUT.
- Follow the instructions to complete the purchase of your tickets.
- Once your ticket purchase is complete, you will be offered the option to download and print your tickets. You will also be emailed an e-ticket and can download and print your tickets from your email.
- Print the full ticket to bring on the day for entry, unless you have a smart phone and can access your email from it to show the e-ticket upon arrival.
Please note that all garden visits are for members only as there are limited places on each visit. Lectures are open to members and non-members. There are no refunds on tickets.